TSR require a Development Manager to manage the delivery and internal reporting functions on a portfolio of contracted projects in line with the business plan. Taking on a proactive role and using contract skills to manage schemes acting as Employers Agent or appointing others in the role as appropriate. Ensuring always a focussed approach to establish excellence in quality and both internal and external customer satisfaction and meeting company objectives.
- To undertake day to day delivery of complex residential projects whilst complying with all internal procedures. Involved from inception to post-handover, ensure all projects are delivered with the highest levels of internal and external customer service, having regard for the client’s values and resident satisfaction always.
- Administration of build contracts, positively managing and actively problem solving.
- Assisting with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and internal reporting.
- Maintaining a robust document management system ensuring that the team uses it to furnish a written record of project execution.
- The production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- To deliver and handover projects to the client with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations as set out by the client whilst maintaining focus on time, cost and quality. Be responsible for provision of a fully compliant security charging pack to Treasury.
- Lead on Project Team working as required.
- Leadership and management including customer service/ values - Deliver excellent customer service in line with Clients values
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure best practise and industry standards are maintained. Work closely with other regional teams to ensure scheme success.
- Ensure H&S, regulatory & governance compliance for areas under the job holder’s control.
- Able to demonstrate strong project management skills gained in a similar environment (Housing/Construction/Development)
- Proven track record in identifying and exercising control over risk
- Able to identify risks and propose effective solutions with minimal supervision to ensure delivery in a demanding environment
- Professional qualifications – MRICS / MCIOB or equivalent work experience
- Commitment to providing high levels of customer satisfaction and demonstrable experience in working positively in customer facing environments
- Able to demonstrate good financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills
- Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills at the highest level
- First class project co-ordination skills and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines