TSR are recruiting for Customer Service Maintenance Operative on behalf of top 10 UK Housebuilder, who's continued growth have established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
- To carry out general maintenance and repairs to new build properties including associated carpentry and preparation, and making good and other types of internal and external works as instructed by the Customer Service Manager
- To maintain appropriate and accurate records of time, duration and scope of works undertaken, together with materials and plant utilised on each project
- To ensure that all works are undertaken in a safe manner in accordance with good practice and current legislation
- Requesting necessary materials and plant as required ensuring effective completion of the works, minimising waste and surplus materials wherever possible
- To liaise with customers ensuring they are kept informed on the nature and duration of works to be undertaken, making appointments where necessary and ensuring these are kept
- To carry out works in a courteous and professional manner ensuring that the reputation and standing of the association is positively promoted in all dealings
- To provide a customer focused service at all times
- To communicate effectively and work productively with all other staff
- To undertake other related tasks that are reasonably requested by the Customer Service Manager
- All employees must observe and comply with the Groups policies and procedures for Health and Safety.
- Formal training or experience of carpentry, basic plumbing, decoration and maintenance is essential.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
Included in the Role
- Fully Expensed Tracked Company Vehicle (For Business use only)
- Full Company Livered Uniform
- Fully equipped Vehicle (i.e Tools for the jobs in hand)
- Competive Salary