TSR are currently recruit a Mobile Combustion Engineer to work across Central London, on a portfolio of prestigious contracts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out PPM, reactive maintenance tasks and call outs; this work will include minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive tasks including call outs on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
- Carry out minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
-Assist in the co-ordination of engineering services in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and sub-contractor services to meet the programme of work and contracted obligations
-Establish a good working relationship between service teams and client / customers
-Participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Full UK Drivers license
- Holds the relevant qualifications for this role (Installation/ Service/ Repair/ Test including COCN1, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICAE1, CDGA1 and TPCP1)
- Gas Booster qualifications Code BMP1 would be advantageous.
- Experience within a similar role, with technical expertise
- Knowledge of asbestos management systems, commercial heating systems advantageous
- Evidence of experience on gas burners, oil burners and LPG would be advantageous
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time
- Have a flexible approach to work, willing to undertake a wide variety of duties as they arise
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving and fault diagnosis
- Ability to build and manage good working relationships
- Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexible outside of core working hours