TSR require a project Administrator to be based at an industrial construction site in Darlington. The role is to establish and maintain all aspects of project office administration as a service to the whole site team. A key aspect is change and revision management of incoming and outgoing drawings and documentation.
List of main responsibilities and key outcomes:
- To establish the site & office set up at the start of a project by liaising with the Project Manager, IT department & Procurement department.
- To build good working relationships with all parties involved in the project ranging from internal departments to external Clients and Sub-Contractors.
- To establish an internal document control process in line with the company standards, in order to ensure reliable and efficient management, control and distribution of documentation.
- To keep this document control process up to date on a daily basis so the project manager is always aware of the latest progress on drawings.
- To manage in and outgoing documentation and drawings by use of EDMS such as ‘4 projects’ or ‘BIW’ (where available) to ensure that communications is effective and the project team is aware of the latest information.
- To set up, operate and maintain the electronic and hard copy filing systems and to communicate the systems efficiently and effectively to all project members.
- To ensure all hardcopy folders and drawing racks are constantly up to date with latest revisions.
- To liaise with engineers to make sure all RFI, Q&A, MS and TS schedules are constantly up to date.
- To liaise with site supervisors to establish and maintain H&S registers.
- To liaise with site supervisors to establish and maintain attendance registers of subcontractors by using their daily site diaries input to make sure hours are registered correctly.
- To keep a register of staff attendance
- To procure non-technical items such as PPE and stationary.
- To assist in an effective project completion by arranging storage for all electronic documentation for the purpose of archiving, issuing Record Drawings and issuing O&M manuals for customer aftercare.
- To answer and screen incoming phone calls.
- Maintain the project meeting diary and manage meeting room bookings.
- Other administration works including arranging induction passes and being a first point of contact to all visitors, typing or scanning of minutes and letters and distribution of post.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in administration, of which preferably 3 years on a construction site or similar environment.
- English and Maths capabilities at a minimum level of GCSE grade B or equivalent.
- Be familiar with an Electronic Document Management System
Further skills required:
- MS outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint to a minimum of Level 2.
- Computer Literacy and keyboard skills to VQ level 2
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent, confident and polite telephone manners
- Effective communication skills
- Accurate administration and record keeping skills
Please apply now or call Tayla at the office on 01158370500