We are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable new homes housing developer for a Customer Care Manager.
Within this role, you will manage the coordination of defects along with associated tasks and will provide support to operational side of division as necessary.
- Manage the customer relationship with purchasers who buy our market sale and submarket sale properties in line with our clients values and deliver excellent customer service, having regard for exceeding resident satisfaction always.
- Drive the customer satisfaction strategy for each development they are responsible for, including maximising our service to you and customer satisfaction results.
- Ensure that every property that is purchased at our developments is finished to an extremely high standard and presented to our customers in pristine condition.
- To ensure any snagging or defect works are carried out to exacting standards.
- Liaise, communicate and establish effective working relationships with internal departments, external agents, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Ensure H&S, regulatory & governance compliance for areas under the jobholder’s control.
- Monitor and coordinate subcontractors work during the customer journey through to completion and constantly review performance.
- Demonstrable ‘customer care’ experience gained within the sector at a mid-management level in a fast paced, target driven, customer focused environment
- Strong rounded knowledge of the property industry, our competitors, customer liaison and product offering
- Highly developed financial and commercial acumen to succeed
- Computer literate with a good proven competency in MS Office
- Able to lead and motivate others to deliver against defined objectives and targets and the highest level of customers service in a demanding sales environment
- Excellent communication and liaison skills, able to produce high quality material and deliver to others as required
- Highly developed organisational and planning skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Adept in recruiting and motivating new staff