Customer Care Co-ordinator - New Build Housing
TSR are currently recruiting for an established Customer Care Coordinator to join our client, a hugely successful National Housing Developer
Your responsibilities will be to provide an efficient and effective customer care service, liaising with customers, contractors, site and management teams whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
Your main duties will include:
- To liaise with all customers and sub-contractors to establish an excellent after sales/maintenance response to all complaints / queries.
- To be professional, courteous and punctual in all dealings with customers and our external partners.
- Ensure all remedial works are monitored and that all relevant work is completed to the required standard within the agreed timescales.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, site managers and sub-contractors to ensure that all associated works are carried out at agreed times.
- Ensure all materials and Labour that is required is available prior to works starting.
- Ensure the customer care / after sales image by personally contacting customers two weeks after legal completion to ensure the customer is happy and satisfied.
- Plan and monitor the work of the customer care supervisor in advance to ensure continuation of work.
- Liaise with Site Managers, Contracts Managers and Construction Director prior to arranging any meetings with customers for the Customer Care Manager.
- Produce all relevant documentation relating to customer care accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for updating COINS system in a timely and efficient manner to ensure accuracy of customer database.
- Responsible for collating / maintaining the 28 day customer care questionnaire.
- Maintain an efficient, effective filing system.
- Monitor and report to the Customer Care Manager the performance of the sub-contractors.
- Report any continually occurring problems encountered by the Customer Care Manager to ensure these can be rectified and the source of the problem identified.
- Effectively liaise with management, maintenance supervisor, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure minimum response times to customer care issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of planning, organising and prioritising individual workload
- Confident with ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Self motivated
- Understand the importance of building relationships and collaborative working