Senior Sales Advisor - New Build Housing
We are currently searching for New Build Senior Sales Advisor, on behalf of top 10 UK Housebuilder growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. This a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Maximise profits by achieving new home sales, as well as Extras to suitable clients in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price
- Look after all prospective/existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide weekly management internal reports and updates to line management
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard, and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained
- Maintain effective relationships with relevant internal colleagues and external contacts, in particular, Sales Manager and Site Manager
- Contribute PR/marketing proposals to Sales Manager
- Conduct local and market research, and competitor analysis in line with OFT guidelines in order to demonstrate up to date and extensive knowledge and awareness of the local area, amenities and current market
- Compile competitor reports on behalf of Sales Manager as requested
- To research marketing potential as requested by Sales Manager
- Be seen as a mentor to under performing sites/Sales Advisers - to troubleshoot / offer solutions /work shadow
- To handle complaints as requested by Sales Manager
- To deputise for Sales Manager absence e.g. holidays/rota days off - to attend meetings on behalf of their behalf, e.g. Divisional meetings / sales reporting/ staff challenges etc.
- To train new Sales Advisers - and mentor them on going until full Sales Adviser standard is achieved
- To be a champion of Employee engagement- canvassing views of Sales Advisers and offering solutions
- To champion group and divisional initiative's/supporting any change implementation
- Proven track record working within a sales environment
- Previous sales experience working within New Build housing is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Can interact at all levels
- Commercial thinker and results driven
- Ability to direct collaboration among functional team
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.