As an Assistant Site Manager you will be responsible for supervising daily site activity and ensuring the sub-contractors are kept on program, ensuring safe working practices on site, resolving construction related issues and managing quality assurance throughout the development. As a large development, you will be working in conjunction with a Finishing Foreman and focus on completing units from first fix stage.
So what do we need from you??
As an experienced Assistant Site Manager you will have the following skills/attributes and qualifications:
- Relevant experience in new build housing
- Personable with great customer service skills
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- First Aid
- Time served in a trade or HNC/HND (equivalent) in construction management
- Be prepared to go the extra mile in order to get the project completed on time and to budget
What will you get in return? The client offer both market leading packages and plenty of scope for career progression/development.
If this is you then what are you waiting for?