TSR are currently searching for an experienced Field Sales Manager for our client, a highly successful, a top 10 UK housebuilder. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in achieving sales targets. The Field Sales Manager is responsible for sales process on site and will achieve all targets and objectives within specified timescales and budgets to maximise profitability. In addition to effectively manage the performance of the sales team and support the Sales Director.
- To be accountable for delegated activities from the Sales and Marketing Director in order to provide for the collation and management of communication, site information, budgets and operational matters to ensure the effectiveness of all sites and the achievement of profitable sales within budget in a way that assures the company its profitability and customers a professional and courteous service
- Secure required sales through the provision of an efficient and courteous service to customers through the effective management of allocated developments.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to senior management on the development’s performance and local competitor activity to facilitate a pricing strategy that maximises the company’s profitability Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them to understanding their needs.
- Maintaining accurate Customer Relationship Management records and track all customer interactions.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
Skills and attributes required:
- Drive and determination to achieve all of the above and exceed targets
- Sound knowledge of financial controls and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience with determination and persistence
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team