TSR are recruiting on behalf of a nationwide, reputable housing developer for a Customer Service Manager.
Ideally looking for someone who is currently working a Senior Customer Care Coordinator at a top new build housing developer.
The successful applicant must be willing to travel and will be able to demonstrate a proactive attitude towards achieving successful outcomes in the following areas:
- Maximise standards for property handover – through Home Demonstrations
- Feedback to whole team to learn from problem areas
- Carry out post completion inspections as required and implement action
- Organise and manage direct maintenance operatives and administration staff
- Managing effective resolution of defects
- Maintain the image of a customer friendly business
- Organise Home Demonstrations with Sales and Construction team prior to legal completion
- To ensure satisfactory completion of demonstration and handover defects via courtesy calls
- Contribute to the review of sub-contractor performance with regard to customer satisfaction / timescales
- Contribute to a monthly Regional report of defects found at home demonstration, handover and courtesy calls together with an outstanding defect / timescale schedule
- Responsible for managing an effective defect resolution service within a given area/sites
- Deal on a personal basis and maintain relationships with the customer to identify areas for improvement, looking for trends and patterns to identify where solutions are needed and feeding this into an improvement plan
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a feedback loop with construction, design and procurement departments to promote best practice
The successful applicant will have proven ability and have excellent verbal and written communications, administration and organisational skills are essential and will report to the Head of Customer Care.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.