This is a Temporary - Permanent vacancy
The role of the Resident Liaison Officer is to facilitate the smooth running of projects by building and maintaining positive relationships to ensure effective liaison between the residents, sub-contractors, client representatives and the team. To understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager / Senior Resident Liaison Manager / Site Manager. Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
• Assist with site set up
• Ensure implementation of all Company Policies and Procedures.
• Develop effective working relationships with client representatives including housing department to reduce duplication and ensure consistency of information and approach keeping tenants fully informed with regard to the programme
• Assessing where high risk/vulnerable residents are present and ensuring SM tailors works according to the risk level
• To prepare a report every week for the Site and Contracts Manager of events occurring affecting Tenants. This report to include: Notes of all visits to Tenants, All complaints or problems encountered and how these have been remedied, Confidential notes on problem addresses.
• Visit each resident prior to work commencing to introduce Regeneration and communicate the scope of works. Give residents contact numbers and a pack detailing the full RLO process
• Establish resident's individual requirements by carrying out an initial resident profile, documenting any points discussed and tailoring individual communication plans accordingly. Work with site staff to implement effective practices * Carry out a property condition survey and appliance survey with photographs where necessary with the tenant before works start in the property
• Create and maintain plot files
• Liaise with site management staff to enable the flow of information between all parties
• Where appropriate, consult with resident representatives and groups, arranging meetings to communicate the programme, get feedback and discuss any other locally significant issues
• Arrange appointment for surveys and works
• Produce and distribute high quality, easy to understand communication materials as requested
• Be responsible for your safety and others around you, to include public protection
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.