Building Services CAD Technician/ Engineer – Building Services – District Heating – Permanent – Northampton
I’m currently working with a company specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of district heating networks.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Building Services CAD Technician to join their rapidly growing team, working on underground design & build projects for a wide range of clients.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Auto-CAD, as you will be required to input mechanical services onto drawings. This role would suit a proven CAD technician/Engineer who is looking for the next step in their career, as you will gain experience on a wide range of prestigious and high value projects and in addition, there will be opportunity to train and further develop your skills.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in Building Services
• Proven competency with AutoCAD software
• Experience of drafting Building Services Mechanical drawings
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Willing and able to work as part of a tram with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment
• Exceptional organisations skills and the ability to operate an efficient filing system
If this role sounds of interest then please submit your CV via email. If you would like to discuss this opportunity confidentially and in more detail then please call Julian on 07534 814695 or 01473 807171.