Sales Advisor - New Build Housing
We are currently searching for New Build Sales Advisor, on behalf of top 10 UK Housebuilder growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their project is based in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
- Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion.
- Proven track record working within a sales environment
- Previous sales experience working within New Build housing is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Can interact at all levels
- Commercial thinker and results driven
- Ability to direct collaboration among functional team
- Effective communication
- Positive approach
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.