Site Manager - New Build Housing
TSR are delighted to be working with a Top new build developer in their search for an experienced Site Manager for one of their developments.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager you will be supervising the site and overseeing all building works ensuring agreed specifications, budgets and timescales are met.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all builds are produced to a consistently high standard of quality in line with
relevant standards and regulations.
- Co-ordinating labour and materials to meet the production programme, maintaining the
optimum level of materials on sites consistent with the labour force being fully and
effectively employed and the agreed production programme being met.
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of managing high volume new build housing site
- SMSTS & First Aid
- Strong project planning skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator