3D Revit Co-ordinator - Building Services - Permanent - Nottingham
I'm currently working with one of the UK's largest independent owned and managed technical service providers in the UK. Working in the built environment, they provide mechanical and electrical installation from initial design to project completion.
Due to continued growth, they now have an opportunity for an experienced Revit Co-ordinator to join their design team.
Key Responsibilities – Revit
• Family creation and development
• Systems development
• Parameter development
• Working with multiple models and shared co-ordinate systems
• Understand the analytical model behind the structure for successful workflow into analysis and design software
• Solid knowledge of controlling views with V/G interface, filters and links
• Good all round knowledge
• Willingness to use AutoCad from time to time when workload dictates
• Undertake production of and modification to allocated Engineering/Co-ordinated and ‘As Installed’ drawings, including plotting and printing of drawings on manual CAD systems, as required, to meet specified deadlines.
• Adapt Consultants’ drawings to work drawings in consultation with the Project Engineer.
• Undertake ‘Builders Work’ and ‘As Fitted’ drawings.
• Undertake site surveys as allocated.
• Attend meetings as required, both internal and external
• Implement, maintain and recommend appropriate procedures for CAD facilities to laid down Company standards.
• Facilitate any agreed temporary cover arrangements arising from workload pressures upon existing facilities.
• Undertake a range of project work as and when required.
• Undertake any other duties as requested from time to time that fall within the scope of the position.
• Work safely in accordance with the company’s current health and safety policy and procedures.
Capabilities to fulfil the role:
• To demonstrate knowledge of the design department work procedures
• To demonstrate knowledge of the company specific computer software specific to trade
• To discuss amendments when required with project teams
• An overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of HVAC, Electrical and Public Health and Sanitation systems and the associated design principles and practices
• Working knowledge of key packages, Revit, AutoCad, Word, Excel
• A good knowledge of all aspects of health and safety within the industry and the ability to implement control measures within the design process
• Commercial awareness and appreciation of alternative systems and options
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services sector, please contact Julian on 07534 814695/ 0115 837 0500.