TSR are currently recruiting for a Architectural Technician to join our clients expanding team based in South Yorkshire.
With this role you will be required to work in both AutoCAD and Revit so proficiency or at least working knowledge of both software's would be essential. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidate whose had a sufficient amount of in practice experience and shows a high standard of technical skills throughout their portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Procure Building Regulation approvals
- Ensure all customers are working with correct information
- Procure landscaping related surveys, designs and management plans
- Deal with site queries
- Procure / produce information to assist the legal/sales team (deed plans etc)
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
- Manage payments & budgets
- Ensure the quality of architectural information provided both internally and externally is of the highest standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- High level of interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent architectural knowledge – particularly house types;
- Proven track record of delivering Building Control approvals;
- Experience of planning, organising and prioritising own workload;
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects.
- Excellent AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and Sketchup would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of the current UK Building Regulations.
- The ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Be capable of coordinating a drawing package in conjunction with the other design consultants.