TSR are recruiting for a civil engineer to work for a 4* rated housebuilder.
You will be responsible for designing drainage schemes and highway works using Microdrainage and PDS industry standard software with final drawings produced in AutoCAD. The team also carry out flood risk assessments and drainage strategies.
As a key member of the team, you will play an integral part in the continuing success of this Area Office.
Candidate must have previous experience working within the residential new build industry.
- Production of schematic / concept designs and design calculations
- Assisting with bids and tenders
- Creating civil engineering design for drainage and road schemes
- Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of designs
- Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Strategies, flood risk modelling
- Undertaking drainage and highway designs using software such as - WINDES Microdrainage, PDS and Civils 3D (or other similar design packages.)
- Working with AutoCAD and Civils 3D
- Potentially able to direct technicians in the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawing information
- Design co-ordination
- Client relationship development
- Projects within commercial, education, residential and public sectors, amongst others
- Liaison with clients and statutory bodies. e.g. Local Water Authorities, Environment Agency, Local Authority.
- Specific experience in the use of AutoCAD for technical drawing will need to be demonstrated at interview.
- A strong background of English, Mathematics and a logical analytical approach to problem solving should be demonstrated.
- Microdrainage and PDS industry standard software experience.