Sales Development Manager - New Build Housing
TSR are pleased to be partnering with a fantastic new build housing developer In the search for a Sales Development Manager.
Are you an experienced new build housing Sales Advisor who is looking to take sole ownership of your site and further develop your career?
This role may be the one for you.
Reporting into the area Sales Manager your duties will be:
- Ensuring the show home and the sales office are presented to the highest standard
- Showing visitors around the sales complex and making sure they are fully informed
- Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
- Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion.
To be successful in you application for this role you will need to have proven extensive experience in new build housing sales with another developer.
We are also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record working within a sales environment
- Previous sales experience working within New Build housing is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Can interact at all levels
- Commercial thinker and results driven
- Ability to direct collaboration among functional team
- Effective communication
- Positive approach
For the successful candidate my client is willing to offer a fantastic Salary of £26,000 + a £5000 car allowance and fantastic bonus scheme.