Sales Manager - New Build Housing
TSR are currently searching for an experienced Sales Manager for our client, a highly successful, a top 10 UK housebuilder. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in achieving sales targets. The Sales Manager is responsible for sales process on site and will achieve all targets and objectives within specified timescales and budgets to maximise profitability. In addition to effectively manage the performance of the sales team and support the Sales Director.
- Reporting to our client's Contracts Manager/Construction Director your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them to understanding their needs.
- Maintaining accurate Customer Relationship Management records and track all customer interactions.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
Skills and attributes required:
- Drive and determination to achieve all of the above and exceed targets
- Sound knowledge of financial controls and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience with determination and persistence
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation, encourage beneficial change and support the Company’s strategic goals for driving excellence in everything we do.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.