TSR are currently looking for an experienced Printer Repair Engineer to start work in Stoke.
Contract Duration: 6 months with a possibility of extension
Base Location: Stoke on Trent or nearby region
Rate: £16.50 per Hour plus Overtime
· Delivering and installing, de-installing and removing of printers nationwide.
· Diagnosing, fault finding and repairing down to board and spring level.
· Customer familiarity training.
· Must be able to accomplish break fix calls for laptops and desktops.
· Driver with good customer relations
· IT skills required. Printer installation knowledge to an intermediate level.
· Good time keeping and time management.
· Has a full UK driver license.
· Must be able to drive a small van.
· Will clear basic security clearance/CRB.
· Must have own tools for the job.
· Must be willing to be crossed trained for desk side work in the future.
Company will provide the vehicle
If you are interested please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the office on 01619321700.
This role would suit someone who is currently working as Installation Engineer, EPOS Engineer, IT Support, IT Field Engineer, IT Engineer, IT Technician, Print Engineer, ATM Engineer,