TSR are recruiting on behalf of a large, well established company based in Ipswich.
The company supplies 'Healthcare equipment' in the community and are looking for additional 'Driver Technicians' to join their expanding team.
- Delivering, Collecting and installing disability equipment to clients homes, hospitals and health centres.
- Driving a large van (Mercedes Sprinter). Ensuring all mandatory vehicle checks are completed on a daily basis.
- Multiple deliveries daily.
- Identifying equipment that is faulty, repair/replace and install.
- Report any safeguard issues to Line management.
- Adhering to strict guidelines regarding loading and unloading of equipment.
- Recording each job using a hand scanner. Updating progress and reporting any issues.
- Time management.
- Ensuring a high level of personal hygiene and general appearance to comply with statutory and company guidelines.
- Adhering to a strong company ethos. Providing a polite, empathetic and client focused service.
PLEASE NOTE - Some service users may be bereaved, angry, vulnerable or disorientated. Some properties may also be in a poor state of repair or dirty.
- A current DBS check. Or willing to apply for one.
- GCSE standard Maths and English C grade.
- Full Valid UK Driving licence.
- 3 years minimum driving experience with no more than 3 points.
- 21 years old minimum.
- Ability to drive a large van.
- Ability to show empathy, patience and remain calm during a client visit.
A Driving assesment will need to be completed before the start of your assignment (Both theory and practise).