Assistant Site Manager - New Build Housing
TSR are delighted to be working with An award-winning, regional developer with an enviable reputation within the New Build Housing industry. They currently have a great opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis, working on a traditional build housing development in Staines-upon-Thames.
The company have been around for a number of decades and have a great reputation for delivering new build properties. They have won numerous awards for their work over the years and have a real focus on customer care and quality.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- - Implementing site safety, Health and Environment policy and procedures
- - Supporting the management and motivation of the section's labour and to establish its full contribution to the organisation
- - Developing an organisational culture within projects
- - Establish and maintain all relationships on site
- - Carry out site inductions
- - Working with the Site Manager to supervise sub-contractors on site
To be successful in this role you will need:
- - Previous Site Management experience is essential with SMSTS
- - You will be commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
- - You must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and customer focussed.
- - You must be numerate with good IT Skills.
- - You should have leadership skills (control and management of employees) and a proven track record in successfully managing a project.
- - You should be ambitious with high aspirations.
- - You must hold a Driving Licence.
- - Sound knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment
If you are an Assistant Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV
TSR are acting as an employment agency, if you do not hear back within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful