Land Manager - New Build Housing
We are currently searching for a Land Manager for a top 10 UK housebuilder. The purpose of the role is to Identify, assess, pursue and progress potential land and partnership opportunities suitable for the business. Also responsible for pro-actively sourcing, manage and progress land and partnership opportunities and to understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy.
- Identify, assess, pursue and progress potential land and partnership opportunities suitable for the business in accordance with the client's Quality Management System
- Lead and supervise, where appointed, bid submissions
- Legal agreement negotiations on projects
- Develop relationships with current and potential partner organisations and other client
- companies to advance scheme progress and explore additional opportunities.
- Provide regular updates regarding existing land holdings and proposed future land purchases.
- Lead involvement in project Community Engagement and Investment
- Develop relationships with partner organisations and other companies to advance scheme progress and explore additional opportunities.
- Preparation and production
- Procure technical, legal and development information to instruct internal and external parties to appraise site opportunities and constraints
- Lead proposals from inception to consent
- Negotiate land values with the involvement of the Regional Managing Director.
- Work closely with all departments and external consultants, monitoring site progress through to consent
- Implement all internal procedures including providing accurate and articulate reports in line with
- To identify and secure land and partnerships opportunities for the Regional Business to facilitate delivery of the growth plans.
- To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy and ensure that all staff reporting to you does the same.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to influence senior decision makers
- Able to manage effectively across functional teams
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and have good time management skills
- Customer focused
- Decision Maker
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Leadership skills
- Strong negotiating skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.