Senior Software Team Leader/Manager (C, C++, ADA, and D0178B) is responsible for leading all Software activity across a multi-functional program.
In this role you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
* Lead the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
* Recommend approaches to meet the technical and program requirements
* Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
* Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
* Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
* Provide ongoing requirements scope management and produce estimates for out of scope tasks
* Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
* Provide technical leadership to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor others in the organization
* Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent level of knowledge or experience
* Experience in engineering
* Experience in a leadership role within an engineering environment
* Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to guide and influence others
* Strong process orientation in approach to work
* Project management and team organization experience
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to influence others and create cohesive groups
* Good Opportunities for Career Development, Regular Reviews and Career Planning.
* Share Option Scheme
* Flexible Benefits
* Good Location and Working Environment. "