I am currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable housing developer for a Customer Care Co-ordinator
Purpose of the Role:
- The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and effective customer care service, liaising with customers, contractors, site and management teams whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
- To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy.
- To liaise with all customers and sub-contractors to establish an excellent after sales/maintenance response to all complaints / queries.
- To be professional, courteous and punctual in all dealings with customers and our external partners.
- Ensure all remedial works are monitored and that all relevant work is completed to the required standard within the agreed timescales.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, site managers and sub-contractors to ensure that all associated works are carried out at agreed times.
- Ensure all materials and labour required is available prior to starting works.
- Ensure the customer care / after sales image by personally contacting customers two weeks after legal completion to ensure the customer is happy and satisfied.
- Plan and monitor the work of the customer care supervisor in advance to ensure continuation of work.
- Liaise with Site Managers, Contracts Managers and Construction Director prior to arranging any meetings with customers for the Customer Care Manager.
- Produce all relevant documentation relating to customer care accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for updating COINS system in a timely and efficient manner to ensure accuracy of customer database.
- Responsible for collating / maintaining the 28 day customer care questionnaire.
- Maintain an efficient, effective filing system.
- Monitor and report to the Customer Care Manager the performance of the sub-contractors.
- Report any continually occurring problems encountered by the Customer Care Manager to ensure these can be rectified and the source of the problem identified.
- Effectively liaise with management, maintenance supervisor, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure minimum response times to customer care issues.
What we are looking for:
- Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of planning, organizing and prioritizing workload
- Confident with ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Understand the importance of building relationships and collaborative working
Please apply online or call the number below