Customer Service Admin (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
We are working with a leading new build housing developer who are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator. This role is based in a busy and fun Customer Service team where you will be handling incoming calls from customers, processing orders over the telephone and managing delivery enquiries.
- Ensure that the COINS system is updated and the information with the COINS system is used correctly.
- Closing down of tasks on the COINS system.
- Incoming telephone calls are handled efficiently, 95% to be answered pre-voice mail.
- Incoming emails require confirmation to sender.
- Ability to work as part of a small customer care team.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to purchases and Subcontractors.
- Liaise between clients, maintenance operatives and contractors.
- Input information into the COINS system.
- Day to day duties include answering telephone, filing, typing correspondence and any other duties required.
- The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic and approachable.
- A good team player with an excellent customer service ethos, organised and able to manage their time effectively.
- To liaise with clients to ensure that remedial work the company is responsible for is dealt with promptly and efficiently and that contractors carry out any necessary work in a timely fashion.
TSR are acting as an employment agency, if you do not hear back within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.