TSR are seeking a pro-active and tenacious Sales Administrator/Progressor to join our clients new regional office based in Tamworth.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Property Developer/Estate Agency background, have previous experience working in a Sales Administrator/Progression role and have a clear passion for what they do.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sales progression of Plot Sales and supporting on-site staff in exchanges, completions and co-ordinating all necessary paperwork
- Liaising with Solicitors, IFAS, Estate Agents and the sales team to check that mortgage and legal processes are proceeding at the correct pace
- Proactively communicate with the Head of Sales and update on sales progression and details of problem plots or where assistance is needed to achieve completion targets
- Ensuring solicitors and site sales teams are aware of all changes to drawings which impact on purchasers
- Checking agreements, contracts, transfers, leases and getting documents signed, scanned and returned to solicitors
- Accurately prepare Final Accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensuring all files are up to date
- Liaising with build on the readiness of plots to enable legal completion to take place as necessary and within the set timescales.
- Generate correspondence to customers and solicitors
- Production and maintenance of reports to the Senior Management Team
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department e.g. filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls
- Provide secretarial support to the Head of Sales
- Provide administrative support to the Site Sales Team e.g price lists, marketing material
- Assist with the invoice and order process for the team
- Excellent telephone customer service skills, providing a customer first approach with the ability to handle challenging interactions
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
- Knowledge and understanding of the Help to Buy process together with ability to operate the IMS system
- Self-Disciplined with demonstrably good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities and maintain services in a volume sales environment
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meeting targets in a demanding environment
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Competitive Salary
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.