TSR are excited to be recruiting for a brilliant new role for a well-known construction developer.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to be responsible for running and exciting new development In Birmingham.
This is a brand new development of 170 new apartments, a car park and some commercial space.
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will take the lead on this project managing from planning through to handover.
- Clean up of the site and managing the demolition of existing concrete slab.
- Set up of site, working with the Project Manager to plan the logistics.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including engineers and designers getting them on board.
- Manage all
- Work closely with all key stakeholders.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Managing any delays or problems on site.
To be successful in your application you will need the following:
- NVQ level 5 in construction management.
- 6 years’ experience in construction managements position.
- Must have new build experience in a city centre location of either office blocks, apartments, student accommodation or hotels.
- Experienced in managing sites of a similar size.
- show longevity on you CV, this is a permeant role and my client wants a committed individual.
My client is looking for an experienced number one project manager and are willing to offer a salary package of between £50,000- £60,000 + car, bonus and 28 days holiday + Bank holidays.