TSR are currently searching for an experienced Sales Manager for our client, a highly successful housebuilder. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in achieving sales targets. The Sales Manager is responsible for sales process on site and will achieve all targets and objectives within specified timescales and budgets to maximise profitability. In addition to effectively manage the performance of the sales team and support the Sales Director.
On offer for the successful Sales Manager is a competitive salary between £40,000 - £45,000 + Company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
- Reporting on sales against targets to Sales Director
- Hold and attend weekly progress & sales meetings
- Approving sales commission requests, mileage and timesheets prior to sign off
- Responsible for all site set ups
- Managing all sales leads
- National developer with future opportunities
- Established and highly reputable builder
Skills and attributes required:
- New Homes Sales Manager for a developer, housing contractor or estate agency
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organisation skills
- Personable, decisive and customer service focused
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV or Jade Carrington directly on (phone number removed).
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.