TSR are currently recruiting for a permanent Handyman to join an expanding maintenance team of field engineers based in Central London.
This role will be working on a variety of prestigious commercial contracts based in Central London.
The duties will include general building fabric maintenance, including decorating, carpentry, joinery, maintenance of doors and windows.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of construction principles and practices
- To carry out various repair & renewal works to our clients external and internal customer focused areas, to include but not limited to: -
- Patch Plastering/Rendering
- Protection where required
- Carpentry works
- Various floor coverings
- Wall Tiling
- To ensure the works completed in store are to an acceptable standard in line with the clients expectations
- To support with surveys and scope of works
- To ensure compliance to all H&S related areas including, skills related training, accreditation, effective H&S auditing and adherence to testing schedules
- To volunteer help outside own functional area
- To maximise production levels by ensuring efficient controlling of materials purchased
- To support with the development and implementation of cost savings to the Client
- Ensure all activities are undertaken by all team members with the corporate Values and Behaviours in mind.
The ideal client will:
Have carpentry/Joinery experience
Have a full UK driving licence
Be IT Literate
Plumbing – basic level
Flooring – various
City & Guilds / BTEC Qualifications - an advantage