TSR Ipswich Ltd are looking for a Recruitment Resourcers to join our friendly and busy team in Felixstowe.
The role is to be supportive towards the team and undertake the following duties:
TSR can offer the following:
TSR Ipswich Ltd is a rapidly-expanding recruitment agency in the UK. We pride ourselves on our ability to build successful and long-standing relationships with both clients and candidates nationwide.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant working for TSR Ipswich Ltd will be built around the following key activities -
Engaging with Clients
· Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs.
· Initiate contact with clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell TSR Ipswich Ltd.
· Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
· Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
· Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
· Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs.
· Provide advice on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates to a client's business (e.g. database search or running an advertising campaign).
· Present and sell suitable candidates to your client, ensuring they meet their brief as well as their business requirements.
· Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties - this includes: setting up interviews, giving/receiving feedback, identifying potential problems during the process and negotiating contract terms for successful candidates.
· Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful from their perspective.
Engaging with Candidates
· Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
· Sell the benefits of registering exclusively with TSR Ipswich Ltd to secure a new role.
· Maintain an accurate candidate database so that you and others at TSR Ipswich Ltd know who and where potential candidates are and if/when they are available.
· Interview candidates to gain valuable market information for yourself and your colleagues.
· Meet with candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your clients.
· Offer advice on candidate's CV and interview techniques.
· Maintain regular contact to ensure that you are aware of any changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities.
· Interview candidates, using your selection techniques to select those that are most suited for roles.
Engaging with Colleagues
· Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
· Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development and relationship-building, proactively maximising commercial performance.
· Internally network to build business relationships and gather information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
· Build your own credibility internally to ensure you receive all commercial information from your colleagues to maximise your revenue generation.
· Consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the below criteria:
· You will ideally have exposure within Recruitment Consultancy, but this is not essential for this role.
· You will be driven and motivated, sales-minded and make commercially-strong decisions.
· You will be excellent at building relationships at all levels, and able to successfully influence processes and decisions with your outstanding interpersonal skills.
· You will have a strong interest in working to and exceeding targets.
· You will be willing to learn and be trained to assist your development.
· You will be able to overcome objections and challenges, resulting in smooth and successful outcomes.
What's on Offer
We can offer you the chance to earn some serious commission + bonuses, as well as having the opportunity to qualify for some brilliant incentives. We also offer in - house excellent training, not just at the start of your career with TSR, but every step of the way.
The salary on offer is flexible, commensurate with your experience and capabilities.
You will be eligible to earn both monthly commission after qualifying period
You will also be eligible to qualify High Flyers incentives.
If interested please contact Eliot Cutting at TSR
If interested please contact Eliot Cutting at TSR on 01473 807171
We are currently searching for New Build Sales Executive, on behalf of top 10 UK Housebuilder growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. This a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Must be comfortable working on sites across the North-West.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
·Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
·Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
·Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
·Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
·Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
·Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
·Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
·Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
·Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor.
·Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion.
Proven track record working within a sales environment
Previous sales experience working within New Build housing is essential
Excellent communication skills
Ability to overcome objections
Can interact at all levels
Commercial thinker and results driven
Ability to direct collaboration among functional team
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
TSR are looking for a Project Manager to join an organisation based in Manchester. This is a permanent role. Car allowance provided.
- Working on commercial office fit outs - Cat A, B and C
- Meeting with clients
- Holding meetings
- Performance based bonus scheme in place (~£20-25k on top of basic salary)
- Must have experience working as a Project Manager on commercial office fit out projects
- CSCS (preferable)
If you are free and interested please contact Victoria on 01619321700 or email at Victoria.Percival@tsrecruitment.co.uk
TSR are currently seeking Class 1 HGV drivers for various clients in the Suffolk area. We offer fantastic rates of pay, regular ongoing work for candidates with the right can do attitude.
-Pay rate: £10.50-£14.00ph
• Delivering to customers stores and warehouses
• Vehicle Checks
• Maintaining companies’ image
• Full C+E License
• Valid CPC Card
• Drivers Card (Digital Tacho)
• No more then 6 points, we do not accept IN10’s, DD’s or DR convictions
• Positive Attitude
• Good Customer Service
Please note all candidates will be required to register with our Ipswich Branch before work can be offered:
2 Civic Drive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working individual to join a well-established company, with excellent opportunities moving forward.
TSR are acting as an employment agency if you do not hear back within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful, but your details will remain on file and we will contact you with relevant future opportunities.
To apply send your CV and call Cristina or Stewart on 01473 807171 to discuss current vacancies.
The primary functions of this role include:
To provide support to the Transport Management in the day to day function of that role, for example, assisting with fleet management and documentation.
To provide cover to the Transport Management during any absences, for example the day to day rostering and allocation of deliveries.
To assist the Transport Management with the provision and upkeep of a dedicated costing and statistics function associated with the Transport Dept
The location of the Transport office is: Felixstowe
Key Qualities for the successful candidate include: -
Core duties include but not limited to:
We accept some applicants may not identify themselves having strengths in all the above, but the company is happy and enthusiastic to address any weaknesses with appropriate training provided which, in turn, we expect the successful candidate to accept willingly.
The successful applicant will be answerable to the Transport Dept but will additionally need to regularly interface with the Accounts office and other members of the management team.
Working hours: -
Monday to Friday : 7am to 5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £22,0000 per /year
TSR are currently looking for Groundworkers for commerical projects based in the North West - must be able to travel. You will be paid door to door. A fuel card will be provided, overtime is available at weekends.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Must be able to provide relevant checkable reference(s) on request.
· Previous site experience is required, preferably on a similar project.
· Must have full PPE and Driving licence.
· Must have a valid CSCS Card.
YOU WILL BE:
· Undergoing general site tasks under the direction of the foreman.
· Complying with the health and safety regulations of the site.
· Working on commercial projects.
Start Date: Immediate
Rate: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour.
Hours: Monday – Friday, minimum 8 hours per day
If you are free and interested please don’t hesitate to contact Amber on 07496 778 311 or on the office landline on 01619 321 700.
‘’If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unfortunately unsuccessful. We maintain our pride in being an equal opportunity employer. ‘’
We are currently searching for an experienced Sales Advisor, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their project is based in the York area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion.