TSR are currently looking for an experienced IT Field Deskside Support Engineer to join them on a 6 month contract to provide deskside/printer support to customers on a field basis.
Contract Duration: 6 months with a possibility of extension
Base Location: Cambridgeshire or local region
Rate: £17.00 per hour plus possibility for overtime
You must be willing to travel.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to measured response targets.
- Provide physical hands and feet support for end user desk moves, printer physical moves, DC racking, Server checks, Tape rotation etc.
- Proven desk side support experience
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems/Servers etc
- Proven knowledge in supporting Microsoft Office
- Proven experience as a hardware engineer in Desktop, Laptop and printer maintenance/repair
- Working knowledge of server hardware
- Working knowledge of backup systems
- Organised, able to manage time and prioritise tasks
- Excellent administration skills
- Flexible on working hours & overtime
- Willing to travel and drive a small van when required
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience of completing intrusive repairs Lexmark/HP MFP's.
- Comptia Server + qualified
- Fujitsu laptop/Desktop trained
- Current vendor certifications in hardware/software maintenance
- Network support and trouble-shooting
You will currently be working as an IT Support Engineer, Deskside Support Technician, Field Service Engineer, Wintel Engineer, Deskside Support, Print Engineer, IT Field Engineer, Deskside Field Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer
As this role will be field based, you must be willing to travel, company vehicle provided with fuel card.
You can be based in Cambridge, Peterborough, Kettering
If you are interested please submit your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01619321700.