We are currently searching for an experienced Sales Manager, for our client a highly successful reputable housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. This a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
They are seeking a sales manager that has a good strong residential sales background. The ideal v5_candidate will be a self-motivated and target driven individual. As the sales manager you will be experienced in managing a successful team and achieving targets. This position will involve managing 2 live sites one of which is a Flagship development and is suited for an New Homes Sales Manager or an experienced Senior Sales Advisor looking for career progression.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
Must have experience working for a New Build Developer
Full clean driving license
Experience of managing multiple sites
Management of Sales Executives & Admin staff
Producing Staff rotas and training to all new starters
Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Are you a Technical administrator working in the New Homes industry, have good knowledge of the NHBC and strong administration skills and wanting to work for a well establish developer with a people-first culture and offer great professional opportunities?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator. The main purpose of the role is to provide efficient and professional service to the Technical Team. This role is working for an extremely established, quality new build homes developer.
Skills and abilities:
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please apply now.
TSR are currently recruiting for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to work for a new build housing developer in Leeds
The key responsibilities include;
• Support with the commercial reporting of projects within the region covered by the local office
• Negotiate with a variety of external suppliers to ensure that work is carried out to a very high standard and at a reasonable cost
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of external partners to ensure high quality is being delivered
• Ensuring that commercial reporting of any Joint Venture schemes is accurate
• Stay up to date with continuing changes in product development and relevant building legislation that may have an impact on your work
• Develop a close relationship with the site teams and a detailed knowledge of your allocated sites by maintaining a visible site presence, ensuring all developments are visited regularly and attending site meetings as required
The Successful Applicant
• Previous experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within property and housing (residential)
• A good knowledge and appreciation of UK building regulations and health and safety requirements within the industry
• Experience managing both internal and external clients in a commercial environment and an ability to build lasting and meaningful relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• A degree or higher education course which is accredited by the Institution for Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
• Strong knowledge and experience of relevant IT systems and experience with MS Office
• Live within a commutable distance of Birmingham.
In return you will receive a basic salary of between £20,000 - £30,000, negotiable on experience + other company benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable v5_candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.