TSR are working in partnership with a leading UK House Builder looking to recruit a Technical Co-ordinator for their team in Leeds.
From a House Building background you will be responsible for ensuring that all technical information, drawings/details, services/suppliers enquiry letters, quotations and acceptances, technical approvals/agreements (S104 & S38, etc) and on-site service connections are issued and received in accordance with all statutory and planning approval requirements in line the agreed drawings, specifications, build and sales programmes and budget requirements covering foundations, all main services, roads and sewers, drainage, earthwork plans, boundary details, street scene and technical design and health & safety requirements and plans.
In return you will be joining a growing company who have established themselves as a leader in their field, paying a salary of up to £40,000 plus package.
Are you a Technical administrator working in the New Homes industry, have good knowledge of the NHBC and strong administration skills and wanting to work for a well establish developer with a people-first culture and offer great professional opportunities?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator. The main purpose of the role is to provide efficient and professional service to the Technical Team. This role is working for an extremely established, quality new build homes developer.
Skills and abilities:
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please apply now.
TSR are currently recruiting for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to work for a new build housing developer in Leeds
The key responsibilities include;
• Support with the commercial reporting of projects within the region covered by the local office
• Negotiate with a variety of external suppliers to ensure that work is carried out to a very high standard and at a reasonable cost
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of external partners to ensure high quality is being delivered
• Ensuring that commercial reporting of any Joint Venture schemes is accurate
• Stay up to date with continuing changes in product development and relevant building legislation that may have an impact on your work
• Develop a close relationship with the site teams and a detailed knowledge of your allocated sites by maintaining a visible site presence, ensuring all developments are visited regularly and attending site meetings as required
The Successful Applicant
• Previous experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within property and housing (residential)
• A good knowledge and appreciation of UK building regulations and health and safety requirements within the industry
• Experience managing both internal and external clients in a commercial environment and an ability to build lasting and meaningful relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• A degree or higher education course which is accredited by the Institution for Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
• Strong knowledge and experience of relevant IT systems and experience with MS Office
• Live within a commutable distance of Birmingham.
In return you will receive a basic salary of between £20,000 - £30,000, negotiable on experience + other company benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable v5_candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.