TSR are looking for a hardworking and committed Administrator to work in Customer Care Department of a top UK housebuilder, the role involves managing and delivering post contract services to our clients and purchasers. To continually improve our customer journey and enhance our customer satisfaction results.
- Assist in the organisation of the Customer Care Operatives daily diaries, including coordinating works to Open Market and Housing Association customers whilst liaising with the Customer Care Manager.
- Log all correspondence that comes into the Customer Care Department by phone, letter, email and fax onto CRM.
- Assist in responding to all correspondence that comes into the Customer Care Department by phone, letter, email and fax. All correspondence should be acknowledged same day if received during the week.
- Answer incoming calls into the Customer Care Department in a timely manner – within 3 rings.
- General office administration duties i.e. letters, scanning, printing, filing and binding of documents when required.
- Reviewing of emails daily.
- Be responsible for the Customer Care telephone system including any relevant recorded messages.
- Produce the Handover Documentation Folders when required including making up key fobs etc.
- Set up new sites and plots on CRM database including inputting customer data i.e. telephone numbers, email etc.
- Record all reported defects onto CRM database and update the system when appointments are booked.
- Update plot records/files including registration of new completions, scan documents in line with LIBMS filing system.
- Issue informative defect sheets to operatives and sub-contractors with realistic timescales via email to keep a record.
- Job sheets for operatives are to be typed and printed. Each job sheet for the week ahead is to be placed into their trays ready for their collection on a Friday PM additionally the booked jobs are to be entered their dairies.
- Create and make up new plot files on central system and archive plot files when contract is completed when required.
- Obtain and authorise quotes for remedial works, raise subcontractor orders/site instructions via QS, material/plant requisitions and sign off invoices when line manager is not available (subject to authorisation).
- Attend Customer Care Team Meetings to report on progress on day to day issues.
- Log any out of hours calls received via Orbis onto CRM. Telephone contact is to be made with each customer/resident to confirm works have been complete or are booked in.
- Any other tasks as directed.