Sales Advisor - New Build Housing
Sales/New homes/New build/OTE/Sales Advisor/Sales consultant/Sales negotiator/Sales Executive
TSR are delighted to be working with a top 10 new build housing developer We are looking for an individual who has previous experience of new build housing sales and is looking for a new and exciting role.
My client is a really caring company who looks after their staff and supports personal development and likes them to be the best version of themselves.
Reporting into the area sales manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Escorting visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
- Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion.
To be successful in your application for the role you will need the following:
- Proven track record working within a sales environment
- Previous sales experience working within New Build housing is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Can interact at all levels
- Commercial thinker and results driven
- Ability to direct collaboration among functional team
- Effective communication
- Positive approach