TSR Ipswich Ltd is a rapidly-expanding recruitment agency in the UK. We pride ourselves on our ability to build successful and long-standing relationships with both clients and candidates nationwide.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant working for TSR Ipswich Ltd will be built around the following key activities -
Engaging with Clients
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs.
- Initiate contact with clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell TSR Ipswich Ltd.
- Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs.
- Provide advice on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates to a client's business (e.g. database search or running an advertising campaign).
- Present and sell suitable candidates to your client, ensuring they meet their brief as well as their business requirements.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties - this includes: setting up interviews, giving/receiving feedback, identifying potential problems during the process and negotiating contract terms for successful candidates.
- Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful from their perspective.
Engaging with Candidates
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
- Sell the benefits of registering exclusively with TSR Ipswich Ltd to secure a new role.
- Maintain an accurate candidate database so that you and others at TSR Ipswich Ltd know who and where potential candidates are and if/when they are available.
- Interview candidates to gain valuable market information for yourself and your colleagues.
- Meet with candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your clients.
- Offer advice on candidate's CV and interview techniques.
- Maintain regular contact to ensure that you are aware of any changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities.
- Interview candidates, using your selection techniques to select those that are most suited for roles.
Engaging with Colleagues
- Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
- Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development and relationship-building, proactively maximising commercial performance.
- Internally network to build business relationships and gather information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Build your own credibility internally to ensure you receive all commercial information from your colleagues to maximise your revenue generation.
- Consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the below criteria:
- Previous exposure within Recruitment Consultancy, but this is not essential for this role.
- Must be driven and motivated, sales-minded and make commercially-strong decisions.
- Be excellent at building relationships at all levels, and able to successfully influence processes and decisions with your outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong interest in working to and exceeding targets.
- Willing to learn and be trained to assist your development.
- Able to overcome objections and challenges, resulting in smooth and successful outcomes.
What's on Offer
We can offer you the chance to earn some serious commission + bonuses, as well as having the opportunity to qualify for some brilliant incentives. We also offer in - house excellent training, not just at the start of your career with TSR, but every step of the way.
The salary on offer is flexible, commensurate with your experience and capabilities.
You will be eligible to earn both monthly commission after qualifying period
You will also be eligible to qualify High Flyers incentives.