TSR Partnership are seeking a Customer Care Manager to work for a leading 5 star Housebuilder in Rugby
The Customer Care team make sure home buyers receive the very best care following their home buying experience.
Customers expect their homes to be of the highest standard, and you will make sure they are, by being on hand with answers and practical help.
More importantly than that though, is your passion for quality and professionalism. Reporting to the Head of Customer Care, to efficiently and effectively improve and be responsible for the delivery of Customer Care within the Division.
To implement the Group's policies and procedures in relation to Customer Care, and to meet and maintain quality assurance standards. To contribute towards the Division meeting its Customer satisfaction targets, and to manage all post-occupation customer-related issues through to resolution via the Customer Care team.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure the Customer Care department is compliant with all SHE policies and procedures, putting the safety of our teams as first priority
- Organise Home Demonstrations with Sales and Construction team prior to legal completion
- To ensure satisfactory completion of demonstration and handover defects via courtesy calls
- Manage the Customer Care team effectively, to ensure that the department fully implements the company standard
- Liaise regularly with the Construction, Technical, Commercial and Sales departments to ensure Customer Care issues are minimised and handled efficiently
- Ensure that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the Company objectives, in particular to ensure the full and correct use of the iCARE system and the Customer Journey Compliance Tracker
- Ensure the Customer Care team are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, coaching, training and development, and the organisation of the administrative workload
- Ensure that all post-occupation remedial work is completed to the required standards, within company target timescales and in line with the requirements of the NHBC warranty, guidelines and Technical Standards
- Ensure the company is represented at all NHBC Resolution & Claim Inspections. Ensure that all NHBC remedial works are completed within the specified timescales
- Own all customer complaints for the Division and ensure they are acknowledged, investigated and resolved within target timescales
- Provide support to other Divisional functional teams in line with our Customer First priority of 'putting the customer at the heart of everything we do'
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Previous experience managing Customer Care teams - knowledge of the housebuilding industry is desirable but not essential
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and multi-task whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Resilience in the face of negativity
- Ability to influence others
An amazing opportunity to work with a leading house builder who are passionate about the quality of their homes and the service they deliver to their customers.