TSR are looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager who will report to the Site Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for familiarising themselves with the duties and responsibilities in order to assist the Site Manager.
- Implement and comply with Safety, Health and Environment policy and procedures, all legal requirements, and best practice within the Business Unit and areas
- Support the management and motivation of the section's labour and to establish its full contribution to the organisation
- Develop an organisational culture within projects that embodies the values of the client
- Embody the clients values towards its customers and to promote its vision to become the most highly respected company in the industry
- Establish and maintain the best relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion, and to deliver improved value to the client and company.
- As a large development, you will be working in conjunction with a Finishing Foreman and focus on completing units from first fix stage.
- Resolving construction related issues and managing quality assurance throughout the development
- Supervising daily site activity and ensuring the sub-contractors are kept on program
- Previous Site Management experience is essential with SMSTS
- You will be commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
- You must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and customer focused.
- You must be numerate with good IT Skills.
- You should have leadership skills (control and management of employees) and a proven track record in successfully managing a project.
- You should be ambitious with high aspirations.
- You must hold a Driving Licence.
- Sound knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment