TSR are currently searching for an experienced Site Manager, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
The role will be on a brand new, long term development.
- Reporting to our client's Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates.
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed.
- To comply with the Build Policy and Procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
- Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- Direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control; and report on the same to Contracts Managers/Construction Director.
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Full Drivers license
- Previous Site Management experience
- Previous experience working within residential New Build industry