Due to recent acquisition an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to join a well known and well respected Logistics business at their depot in Peterborough. The company have been operating for over 100 years and grown steadily throughout that time. The company offer a range of logistics solutions and this recently acquired further diversifies that range of services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has been recently acquired and will be undergoing some exciting changes.
Salary £27,000 - £30,000
Hours 48 Hours worked weekly possible 4 on 4 of shift pattern TBC
This is fantastic opportunity to join accompany undergoing an exciting period of change. TSR are acting as an employment agency if you do not hear back within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful but your details will remain on file and we will contact you with relevant future opportunities.
3D Revit Co-ordinator - Building Services - Permanent - Cambridge
I'm currently working with one of the UK's largest independent owned and managed technical service providers in the UK. Working in the built environment, they provide mechanical and electrical installation from initial design to project completion.
Due to continued growth, they now have an opportunity for an experienced Revit Co-ordinator to join their design team.
Key Responsibilities – Revit
• Family creation and development
• Systems development
• Parameter development
• Working with multiple models and shared co-ordinate systems
• Understand the analytical model behind the structure for successful workflow into analysis and design software
• Solid knowledge of controlling views with V/G interface, filters and links
• Good all round knowledge
• Willingness to use AutoCad from time to time when workload dictates
• Undertake production of and modification to allocated Engineering/Co-ordinated and ‘As Installed’ drawings, including plotting and printing of drawings on manual CAD systems, as required, to meet specified deadlines.
• Adapt Consultants’ drawings to work drawings in consultation with the Project Engineer.
• Undertake ‘Builders Work’ and ‘As Fitted’ drawings.
• Undertake site surveys as allocated.
• Attend meetings as required, both internal and external
• Implement, maintain and recommend appropriate procedures for CAD facilities to laid down Company standards.
• Facilitate any agreed temporary cover arrangements arising from workload pressures upon existing facilities.
• Undertake a range of project work as and when required.
• Undertake any other duties as requested from time to time that fall within the scope of the position.
• Work safely in accordance with the company’s current health and safety policy and procedures.
Capabilities to fulfil the role:
• To demonstrate knowledge of the design department work procedures
• To demonstrate knowledge of the company specific computer software specific to trade
• To discuss amendments when required with project teams
• An overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of HVAC, Electrical and Public Health and Sanitation systems and the associated design principles and practices
• Working knowledge of key packages, Revit, AutoCad, Word, Excel
• A good knowledge of all aspects of health and safety within the industry and the ability to implement control measures within the design process
• Commercial awareness and appreciation of alternative systems and options
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services sector, please contact Julian on 07534 814695/ 0115 837 0500.
TSR are currently looking for an experienced IT Field Deskside Support Engineer to join them on a 6 month contract to provide deskside/printer support to customers on a field basis.
Contract Duration: 6 months with a possibility of extension
Base Location: Cambridgeshire or local region
Rate: £17.00 per hour plus possibility for overtime
You must be willing to travel.
You will currently be working as an IT Support Engineer, Deskside Support Technician, Field Service Engineer, Wintel Engineer, Deskside Support, Print Engineer, IT Field Engineer, Deskside Field Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer
As this role will be field based, you must be willing to travel, company vehicle provided with fuel card.
You can be based in Cambridge, Peterborough, Kettering
If you are interested please submit your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01619321700.
TSR are recruiting on behalf of a top 10 UK house builder covering Peterborough.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking remedial works for purchasers and occasionally working with external trades.
Responsibilities will include carrying out decorative making-good remedial work, minor ground works, the inspection, reporting and correction of minor faults, tiling, grouting and leak investigations. In addition, you will communicate regularly with our office team, contractors and suppliers. You will be the representative of company when working in customers’ homes and it will be your responsibility to ensure that our customers are happy with any repairs carried out. You will also attend weekly departmental meetings and keep all paperwork up to date.
Ideally, you will have a multi-trade building background and must have some knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety regulations. You should feel comfortable working at height and using ladders safely. Excellent communication skills are essential as is a full driving licence and the ability to work efficiently and effectively without supervision.
Please apply online with an up to date CV if you are interested in the position.
We are currently searching for New Build Sales Advisor, on behalf of top 10 UK Housebuilder growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. This a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
·Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
·Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
·Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
·Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
·Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
·Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
·Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
·Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
·Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
·Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion.
·Proven track record working within a sales environment
·Previous sales experience working within New Build housing is essential
·Excellent communication skills
·Ability to overcome objections
·Can interact at all levels
·Commercial thinker and results driven
·Ability to direct collaboration among functional team
TSR require an experienced labourer to start an immediate contract,
Must have valid CSCS card and full PPE,
If interested and available, please call 01158370500 for more information.
TSR require experienced painters & decorators to start an immediate contract.
Must have valid CSCS card and 5 point PPE.
If interested and available, please call 01158370500 for more information.