Remedy Developer (SmartIT) - £500 - £550 Day - London
You will need to be currently SC Cleared or be willing to undergo clearance
Remedy Developer urgently required for a client based in Central London.
Skills needed would be:
Please forward your CV or call me on the number below to discuss.
Business Change Manager – Central London - £85,000 Plus Benefits and Bonus
TSR IT and Digital are currently working with a market leading financial services organisation based in Central London to recruit a Business Change Manager.
As a Business Change Manager you will need to have a wealth of experience in the following
This role would someone who is currently working as a Head of Service Management in a large IT Service Management organisation
We are currently searching for an experienced Technical Coordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Enfield area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Full Stack Ruby Developer - Central London - £45,000 – Permanent
Our client who are an award winning education web applications company based in Central London are looking for a Full Stack Ruby Developer to join them on a permanent basis. They are backed by renowned VCs and have exciting ambitious plans to grow the customer base in the UK and internationally
The current team which is around 60 people and growing. As a Full Stack Ruby Developer you will have to step out of your comfort zone, be a self-starter, adaptable and believe in the company’s ambitions plans.
Stack they use
ITSM Remedy Business Analyst – Permanent - £50k - £60k – London City
TSR Technology are currently working with a well-known financial body based in Central London to recruit a REMEDY ITSM Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
As a Remedy ITSM Business Analyst your responsibilities will include-
You will currently either be working as an ITSM Business Analyst, Remedy ITSM Analyst, ITIL Business Analyst, Remedy Business Analyst,
If you’re interested in getting more info don’t hesitate to get in touch
Remedy Developer - £500 - £525 Day- SC Cleared - 6 Months + extension
You will need to be currently SC Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Cleared or you must be willing to undergo security clearance.
TSR IT and Digital are working in partnership with a well known organisation based in London, who are looking for an experienced Security Cleared Remedy Developer for a short term contract to complete an email integration project. The initial contract length is 6 months, but will more than likely to be extended.
Please forward your CV to the email address or give me a call for a confidential chat.
TSR IT and Digital are currently working with a market leader within their field for a Remedy Atrium/CMDB SME to be based in London on a 6 month contract.
As our client is a Security Cleared site, it would be highly advantageous if you currently hold a valid SC Clearance, Security Clearance, SC Cleared or must be willing to undergo a clearance
As a Remedy Atrium/CMDB SME you must have the following skills and experience to be considered for this position:
If you have any experience with Splunk Integration it would be highly desirable, as would a current Security Clearance or be willing to undergo clearance.
If you would like some more information on the role, please give a me a call for a confidential chat. If this role is not right for you, please get in touch as I have other contract and permanent Remedy and ServiceNow positions
Remedy Atrium/CMDB Subject Matter Expert, Remedy Consultant,
TSR are currently recruiting for a permanent Handyman to join an expanding maintenance team of field engineers based in Central London.
This role will be working on a variety of prestigious commercial contracts based in Central London.
The duties will include general building fabric maintenance, including decorating, carpentry, joinery, maintenance of doors and windows.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of construction principles and practices
- To carry out various repair & renewal works to our clients external and internal customer focused areas, to include but not limited to: -
- Patch Plastering/Rendering
- Protection where required
- Carpentry works
- Various floor coverings
- Wall Tiling
- To ensure the works completed in store are to an acceptable standard in line with the clients expectations
- To support with surveys and scope of works
- To ensure compliance to all H&S related areas including, skills related training, accreditation, effective H&S auditing and adherence to testing schedules
- To volunteer help outside own functional area
- To maximise production levels by ensuring efficient controlling of materials purchased
- To support with the development and implementation of cost savings to the Client
- Ensure all activities are undertaken by all team members with the corporate Values and Behaviours in mind.
The ideal client will:
Have carpentry/Joinery experience
Have a full UK driving licence
Be IT Literate
Plumbing – basic level
Flooring – various
City & Guilds / BTEC Qualifications - an advantage
TSR are currently recruit a Mobile Combustion Engineer to work across Central London, on a portfolio of prestigious contracts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out PPM, reactive maintenance tasks and call outs; this work will include minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive tasks including call outs on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
- Carry out minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
-Assist in the co-ordination of engineering services in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and sub-contractor services to meet the programme of work and contracted obligations
-Establish a good working relationship between service teams and client / customers
-Participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Full UK Drivers license
- Holds the relevant qualifications for this role (Installation/ Service/ Repair/ Test including COCN1, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICAE1, CDGA1 and TPCP1)
- Gas Booster qualifications Code BMP1 would be advantageous.
- Experience within a similar role, with technical expertise
- Knowledge of asbestos management systems, commercial heating systems advantageous
- Evidence of experience on gas burners, oil burners and LPG would be advantageous
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time
- Have a flexible approach to work, willing to undertake a wide variety of duties as they arise
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving and fault diagnosis
- Ability to build and manage good working relationships
- Willing and able to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexible outside of core working hours
TSR are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to cover Central London, working on a mixture of office and residential. They will be responsible for general repairs and day to day maintenance tasks as part of a mobile workforce.
Main duties will be attending breakdowns, PPM and installation works.
The ideal candidate will:
Be qualified to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent including AM2
Hold a 17th Edition Qualification
Have both Domestic and Commercial experience
Have proven experience of working in responsive maintenance
Be knowledgeable in the field of health and safety
Hold a full current UK driving license
Have City & Guilds 2394/95 (previously 2391)
Own a CSCS/JIBECS/JIBPMES Card
Hold an up to date First Aid at Work Certificate
IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety & Health) Working Safely