Construction & Property Recruiter (Trades & Labour, Perm or White Collar Freelance Desks) – NG15 0DT
Are you looking to work for a business as ambitious as you are, which offers flexibility and provides an amazing platform for your professional progression and success? We have opportunities for experienced and dynamic 360 consultants to join our team in Annesley (NG15 0DT). Responsible for contributing to the development and growth of the Construction division through either new business sales or account management your key accountabilities will include….
- Identifying your marketplace and the key players within it.
- Implementing and developing strategies to win new business.
- Securing and developing existing business.
- Increasing the client base through networking.
- Developing an excellent understanding of clients, their industry, their work culture and environment.
- Delivering excellent customer service, ensuring that levels of satisfaction amongst all clients are exceeded.
- Upselling and cross selling our services.
- v5_candidate attraction, resourcing, and management.
- Initiate regional & national advertising campaign’s using various media to attract talent.
- Network with v5_candidates to generate business leads and to grow our v5_candidate pool of temporary workers.
The Ideal v5_candidate
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for the growth and development of both existing and new business within your region. You will already be a great salesperson succeeding in the world of recruitment or in a construction related business to business sales environment, so you must be smart, ambitious, motivated and not afraid of a little hard work. The attributes that we are looking for in applicants for this Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Ability and drive to exceed Sales targets.
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
- High personal standards and expectations.
- Professional appearance and conduct.
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Competency in all aspects of IT.
- Valid Driving License.
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of the bigger team.
We offer a competitive basic salary of between £20-28k depending on previous experience coupled with an excellent commission structure, plus other incentives to help you grow and develop as a recruiter – these include: free parking, day off on your birthday, work from home option, no pressure environment, flexible working, team incentives, summer, and Christmas parties. Additional benefits available after probationary or threshold achievement can include *Car Allowance, *Enhanced Pension, *Healthcare, *Laptop & *Mobile Phone
Please get in touch with either Jon Palmer, Lliam Brocksom or Ross Thompson-Butler for a confidential discussion should you wish to find out more. 0115 837 0500 / firstname.lastname@example.org