We are looking for a New Homes Legal Executive to join our client, a highly successful regional housebuilder, to effectively administer and co-ordinate all legal processes.
As a Legal Executive you will be responsible for:
- To effectively administer and co-ordinate all aspects of the legal process of house sales ensuring the delivery of key targets.
- To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy.
- Check information is accurate on reservation forms, plot schedules, progression sheets and customer profiles.
- Monitor the progress of all reservations through to legal completion.
- Provide forecast of contracts and legal completions.
- Update sales system with new reservations.
- Serve notice to appointed solicitor when plots complete and issue final accounts to the solicitor for completion.
You must have the following:
- Preferably worked within a legal background prior.
- Flexible and agile approach.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude.
- Skilled in relationship building.
- Excellent level of maths and English, verbal and written communications.
- High level of literacy and computer illiterate.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
In return you will work 37.5-hours per week Monday to Friday and receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.