TSR IT and Digital specialise in the appointment of Permanent and Interim IT professionals across the public and private sectors for the following roles.
Our Clients and Candidates are the forefront of our business, working with you and delivering to your needs efficiently and effectively is our top priority.
If you are looking to resource exceptional talent or secure a new role, please get in touch.
TSR Ipswich Ltd are looking for a Apprentice Resourcers/Administrators to join our friendly and busy team in Ipswich!
The role is to be supportive towards the team and undertake the following duties:
TSR Ipswich Ltd can offer the following:
If you're interested in the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
TSR Ipswich Ltd
The People For Your Future
TSR are now looking for a Labourer to assist with the build of a new homes project in Buxton SK17. This is an ongoing project starting immediately.
Duties include: general labouring, moving materials, assisting trades across site.
Site hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm
v5_candidates must have a valid CSCS and basic PPE.
Please APPLY now or call Jess on 01158370500 or alternatively on 07985496712.
TSR are now looking for a Labourer to join a new build homes project in Shirebrook, NG20. This is an ongoing contract starting immediately.
Duties include: general labouring, moving materials, assisting trades on site.
Site hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm
v5_candidates must have a valid CSCS card and PPE.
Please APPLY now or call Jess on 07985496712 or 01158370500 for more information.
TSR Ipswich Ltd are looking for Handballers to work on a Permanent basis for a client on the outskirts of Ipswich.
The role starts initially as a temporary worker, but if successful on a temporary basis the client then will proceed to take on a permanent.
As a Handballer, it will be your role to unload boxes out of containers, containing items weighing between 10-20kg, and to then make sure labels and box positions are facing the correct way, for them to then be shrink wrapped.
As a Handballer you will need:
The ideal v5_candidate will, also be an individual:
If you're interested in this role, please contact 01473 807171
TSR Ipswich Ltd are looking for Forklift Drivers to work for a very highly reputable and respected client in the Ipswich area!
There are multiple shifts to choice from! Days, Afternoons and Nights, all paying different:
Days - 10ph
Afternoons - 11ph
Nights - 12ph
Accurately completing picking routines and stock checks as required.
Accurately and safely preparing products for delivery, checking, and confirming loads as complete and reporting any discrepancies.
Completing all appropriate documentation.
Loading and Unloading trucks and containers.
Movement of the product of the racking and then around the warehouse.
The ideal v5_candidate will be someone who has the following attributes:
Driven and self-motivated
Proactive problem-solving capability
Flexibility and adaptability
Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
Excellent communication skills
Has in date Counterbalance certificate and experience on the counterbalance.
If you're interested in the role please call Eliot on 01473 807171 or send your CV
TSR Ipswich Ltd is a rapidly expanding recruitment agency in the UK. We pride ourselves on our ability to build successful and long-standing relationships with both clients and v5_candidates nationwide.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant working for TSR Ipswich Ltd will be built around the following key activities -
Engaging with Clients
· Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs.
· Initiate contact with clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals, and networking to proactively sell TSR Ipswich Ltd.
· Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
· Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
· Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
· Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs.
· Provide advice on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right v5_candidates to a client's business (e.g., database search or running an advertising campaign).
· Present and sell suitable v5_candidates to your client, ensuring they meet their brief as well as their business requirements.
· Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties - this includes setting up interviews, giving/receiving feedback, identifying potential problems during the process and negotiating contract terms for successful v5_candidates.
· Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful from their perspective.
Engaging with v5_candidates
· Identify and attract potential v5_candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals, and advertising.
· Sell the benefits of registering exclusively with TSR Industrial Ltd to secure a new role.
· Maintain an accurate v5_candidate database so that you and others at TSR Ipswich Ltd know who and where potential v5_candidates are and if/when they are available.
· Interview v5_candidates to gain valuable market information for yourself and your colleagues.
· Meet with v5_candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your clients.
· Offer advice on v5_candidate's CV and interview techniques.
· Maintain regular contact to ensure that you are aware of any changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities.
· Interview v5_candidates, using your selection techniques to select those that are most suited for roles.
Engaging with Colleagues
· Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
· Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development and relationship-building, proactively maximising commercial performance.
· Internally network to build business relationships and gather information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
· Build your own credibility internally to ensure you receive all commercial information from your colleagues to maximise your revenue generation.
· Consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful v5_candidate will meet the below criteria:
· You will ideally have exposure within Recruitment Consultancy, but this is not essential for this role.
· You will be driven and motivated, sales-minded and make commercially strong decisions.
· You will be excellent at building relationships at all levels, and able to successfully influence processes and decisions with your outstanding interpersonal skills.
· You will have a strong interest in working to and exceeding targets.
· You will be willing to learn and be trained to assist your development.
· You will be able to overcome objections and challenges, resulting in smooth and successful outcomes.
For more information please call 01473 807171