TSR Ipswich Ltd is a rapidly expanding recruitment agency in the UK. We pride ourselves on our ability to build successful and long-standing relationships with both clients and v5_candidates nationwide.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant working for TSR Ipswich Ltd will be built around the following key activities -
Engaging with Clients
· Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs.
· Initiate contact with clients by business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals, and networking to proactively sell TSR Ipswich Ltd.
· Identify decision-makers in the hiring process.
· Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients.
· Maintain and develop existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
· Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs.
· Provide advice on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right v5_candidates to a client's business (e.g., database search or running an advertising campaign).
· Present and sell suitable v5_candidates to your client, ensuring they meet their brief as well as their business requirements.
· Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties - this includes setting up interviews, giving/receiving feedback, identifying potential problems during the process and negotiating contract terms for successful v5_candidates.
· Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful from their perspective.
Engaging with v5_candidates
· Identify and attract potential v5_candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal, including using social media, networking, referrals, and advertising.
· Sell the benefits of registering exclusively with TSR Industrial Ltd to secure a new role.
· Maintain an accurate v5_candidate database so that you and others at TSR Ipswich Ltd know who and where potential v5_candidates are and if/when they are available.
· Interview v5_candidates to gain valuable market information for yourself and your colleagues.
· Meet with v5_candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your clients.
· Offer advice on v5_candidate's CV and interview techniques.
· Maintain regular contact to ensure that you are aware of any changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities.
· Interview v5_candidates, using your selection techniques to select those that are most suited for roles.
Engaging with Colleagues
· Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively.
· Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development and relationship-building, proactively maximising commercial performance.
· Internally network to build business relationships and gather information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
· Build your own credibility internally to ensure you receive all commercial information from your colleagues to maximise your revenue generation.
· Consistently achieve your KPI targets and revenue generation goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful v5_candidate will meet the below criteria:
· You will ideally have exposure within Recruitment Consultancy, but this is not essential for this role.
· You will be driven and motivated, sales-minded and make commercially strong decisions.
· You will be excellent at building relationships at all levels, and able to successfully influence processes and decisions with your outstanding interpersonal skills.
· You will have a strong interest in working to and exceeding targets.
· You will be willing to learn and be trained to assist your development.
· You will be able to overcome objections and challenges, resulting in smooth and successful outcomes.
Please call 01473 807171 for more information